Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A New Beginning

In what seems like a galaxy far far away, approximately a year and a half ago, I wrote my final blog post as Me and "My" Professor. A blog, and FB page, originally created to share what I was learning through my son's wisdom. How he saw the world through his simple, yet brilliant, outlook on life. Through life's little twist and turns, and after he read some hateful comments directed towards him, he wanted to take some time away from it. His reaction had me rethinking where I wanted to go with this blog as well, so I took a break too. Wow, how time flew... 

Since Josh has graduated 8th grade, and is preparing his high school journey, I've been thinking a lot about how far he's come in 14 years... From the lowest of "downs" to the highest of "ups", there has been one constant in all of it... I've ALWAYS been proud of him, and by sharing these stories, hopefully, I can show others that THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE...NEVER GIVE UP, because another PROUD moment is just waiting around the corner! As, a Proud Aspie Mom I know this to be a FACT, and it is too important to share these stories with others!

So...before we start fresh, there are a few ancient post from the old blog you may like... I'm looking forward to future posts filled with proud moments that will not only inspire me, but you as well!

And don't forget to check out, and "Like", our new Facebook page as well... https://www.facebook.com/ProudAspieMom ! :)

It's good to back where we belong! :)

~ Proud Aspie Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment